Tourism North Bay is delighted to announce the official launch of its revamped website which will provide visitors with a more immersive and user-friendly experience.
The new website accessible at tourismnorthbay.com showcases North Bay’s unique charm and four-season offerings through an intuitive and visually engaging platform. Visitors can explore a wealth of information, from local attractions and accommodations to upcoming events, all designed to enhance their trip planning or their stay in the city.
TOP 5 Key Features of the New Website:
- Enhanced User Interface: the website boasts a sleek and modern design, ensuring a seamless navigation experience for users of all levels.
- Events Calendar: stay up-to-date with the latest events, festivals and activities happening in North Bay.
- Local Insights: features valuable insights from locals through blogs and articles providing an authentic and personalised touch.
- Resources: the website offers helpful resources for locals interested in hosting sporting events, meetings, festivals and group tours.
- Responsive Design: users will enjoy a responsive design that adapts to their device (desktop, tablet, or smartphone) for optimal viewing.
“We are thrilled to introduce the new website,” said Tourism North Bay Executive Director, Tanya Bédard. “This platform is highly visual and features the work of incredibly talented local photographers, videographers and designers who help tell the story. The new site provides visitors with engaging footage, social recaps and helpful travel information required to plan their trip.”
The website will continue to see updates regularly to ensure the platform is delivering the most relevant information including suggested itineraries and travel packages.
Tourism North Bay encourages both residents and visitors alike to explore the website and take advantage of the wealth of information and resources it offers.
This project was proudly supported by the Federal Economic Development Agency for Northern Ontario (FEDNOR).
—– ENDS —–